Tuesday, August 18, 2009

when a man loves a woman

As I had watched a lot of movies of meg ryan,I searched through the list of movies she starred and the name of the movie attracted me.I say this movie just because i was attracted by the name "when a man loves a woman". This andy Garcia and meg ryan starrer really did justice to the title. Andy Garcia, a perfect casting for a man who loves his wife for what ever she does. Meg ryan's character is bit on the negative aside. This movie depicts the life of ordinary couple in America. This is story about a pilot and his wife who is addicted badly to alcohol. There comes a situation when she has to go to rehabilitation center. That time also he supports her. But the story takes twist and turns after his wife comes back home from the rehab. This movie takes a honest approach towards alcoholism and relationships.I recommend this movie for every man who loves his woman.

IMDB link

No comments:

Post a Comment